When you visit our Site, a "Cookie Management" module alerts you to the presence of cookies and prompts you to accept or decline them, cookie by cookie.
When you accept or refuse the deposit of cookies, this expression of your will is valid for six (6) months in accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL). You will therefore be invited again to express your consent or to refuse the deposit of these cookies when this period is over.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file deposited on your terminal (in particular computer, smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website. It allows your browser to be identified during your visit and thus retain some of your information.
For example, we may collect your IP address via the "Google Analytics" cookie in order to compile statistics on visitors to our Site.
- facilitate and improve the use of our Site
- personalize the content and advertisements on our Site
- offer social media functionalities (e.g. sharing button)
- to make statistics of navigation of our Site
Accept or decline cookies
The deposit of cookies requires your consent depending on the type of cookies used:
- We may place so-called necessary cookies, i.e. cookies that allow us to guarantee the proper functioning of the Site or to access a service requested by the Internet user. In this case, your consent is not required.
- For all other cookies (including advertising cookies or social network sharing cookies), your consent is required.
You can choose to disable unnecessary cookies by adjusting your browser settings or directly through our cookie manager.
You can accept or decline cookies on a case-by-case basis, or decline them all together.